Updates to the web site

Forums Members Updates to the web site

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Berger
      Participant

Following discussion at the AGM, I have made a number of changes to the website:

• The opening Members Page has been simplified by the addition of links to two further pages. The first is Exhibition Details Update – here we will be posting information needed by members such as dates and times as well as detailed arrangements. The second page is titled Resources for Members  and gives access to documents such as the How to User Guides and the like.
      • The Introduction to Facebook written by Lin Worthy, OCG Administrator is available for reading and download.
      • The Guild Prize page has been updated following the decision by the board to rename the Prize as the Audrey Blackmann Prize. Details on the site.
      • Images have been used more widely to give more character to some of the pages – Events, Exhibition Detail Update
      • The Prize winners section has been updated
      • Work in progress – Updating the Links page; updating Forums
      • Minor additions to content.

Please let me know of errors, omissions etc. and other ideas to improve the relevance of the site to you.

Mike Berger

Sara Withers
      Participant

Hello Mike

I’ve received the post, I can’t see some of the additions to the website yet – ie Woodstock dates?

best wishes

Sara

Michael Berger
      Participant

I have now added Woodstock dates.  More will be added as it comes to hand

Mike

Michael Berger
      Participant

Final Woodstock dates now on Exhibition Upadate page.

Mike Berger.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.