Website update

Forums Members Website update

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Cash
      Participant

Well done and big thanks to all responsible for the website update… looks very good.

Also… It was also great to be able to tweet, update and add new pics  to my member’s space this morning.

Martin

Michael Berger
      Participant

Thanks Martin – it was good to work with tolerant and responsive designer Niki Peach and programmer Robert Iles to get to this point.

Mike Berger

Judith Berger
      Participant

Yes I am delighted it’s working so well and being used.  Hope everyone will think the same.

Judith

Rose Hallam
      Participant

Thanks for all the work that’s gone into this.  At the moment I’m just trying to work out how to use it.  The document on how to use the website looks rather daunting, so will only probably get to grips with it all once I’ve worked my way through that.

Rose

Mike Berger
      Keymaster

Rose

Ideas for simplifying it would be appreciated. I tried to structure it to firstly give an idea of the visual goal. Then I introduced three routes through – someone else do it for you, quick route for those familiar with things and last for step by step.

Mike

Richard Shock
      Participant

Back now from holiday.  Thanks to Michael et al for great work on the new web site

Sara Withers
      Participant

I also agree looks great and I’ve managed to update my page, which gives a great feeling of achievement BUT I’ve lost the picture on the main Jewellers page ……… arghh!

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Sara

Michael Berger
      Participant

Hi Sara

What you have done is upload six images as required but you have put the first image you uploaded in the space that is used for the Member’s photo and not in the space for image 1. When you correct it, you will need to think about which is the first piece of work on your site because the website (for reasons not in our control) uses just the upper half of image 1 for the Jewellers page.

Let me know if this sorts it or I can do so.

Mike Berger

Sara Withers
      Participant

Thanks Michael – I’m there now. I’ll sort a slightly better photo for that space soon

Thanks again for all your previous hard work too.

Sara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.