Welcome to the new Website

Forums From The Chair Welcome to the new Website

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

I hope you like our new website, and will find it easy to use.  This is the first time I have tried this forum out, so here goes. Two things to pass on to you.

1.   INTERNATIONAL CERAMICS FESTIVAL 2017

Friday 30th June –Sunday 02nd July 2017

Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Mid Wales, UK

http://www.internationalceramicsfestival.org 

We are delighted to announce that applications for the 5th edition of CRAFT at Top Drawer are now open and the finest makers are invited to apply. The deadline for applications is 31 March 2017.

Hope some of you will find these of interest.  Please let me know if you are attending.

In March we will be extending our publicity via Experience Oxfordshire, so I will need stories about what you are doing in order to feed them information for their social media etc. I shall let them know about Artweeks, the Broad Street Market in April and our Window Wall exhibition at the Cornerstone gallery in Didcot.

We are still looking for someone to take over the newletter from Martin.  Please get in touch with me if you have even the slightest interest. Maybe two of you could do this together – and Martin says he will help out initially to show the way.

Judith

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.